Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Things that make your eyes bleed...

This is day 2 of this blog and you know what sucks more than typing this nonsense? Beta testing... I hate beta testing... staring at a monitor trying to break a program. What makes it worse is the fact that I somehow scratched my eyeball in my sleep so I'm not only going insane but I'm crying out of one eyeball. It's like that time I cut my tongue on a tuna can and drank lemonade...




Another interesting thing is I woke up this morning with three voicemails of some angry drunk guy saying "I don't know this n*gga Pete... F*ck that n*gga Pete... Tell that n*gga Pete I wanna see him in the ring... I wanna f*ck that n*gga pete up and down the ring.." I guess I somehow pissed off a cage fighter at some point in my life.






More exciting news! I get a letter from my daughters elementary school saying that the school has basically failed math and is under probation. This sucks, because I am an Asian anomaly and suck at math and that's the last thing I want for my lil monkey. So, basically they said that parents can freely transfer their kids to another school within the area.... ALL the schools in the region failed at math....

No comments:

Post a Comment