Thursday, August 18, 2011

Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions...

Well, as we know on the side I'm an artist... a pin-up artist at that.... I draw sh*t.... I'm starting to think I'm cursed though. A long time ago I used to do quite a lot of things with my art licensed it out to a decal company, had a groovy book, hell there was a board game in Australia with my sh*t on the cover... then I stopped. Now after five years I come back and decide to do something simple like license my work out again and the company I'm licensing to goes to sh*t... FML




On another note, I woke up this morning with a f*cked up neck again. I'm not really sure what to do. I have purchased and tried numerous types of pillows but to no avail. Maybe I should just get a neck transplant or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment